People Keeping Faith After Tornadoes
Published March 9th, 2008
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20
Today Lake City tornado victims gathered to pray. But it was obvious life is still far from normal, even their place of worship took a hit. But WCJB's Gavin Johnson tells us their faith was undamaged.
- Tornadoes Keeping Some Out Of Work
- Three Weeks After Deadly Tornado
- Two People Dead After A Crash On I-75
- 15 People in Jail After Three Drug Busts
- Man Beats Up Two Elderly People After they Refuse to Buy Hair Clippers
- UF Police: Student Arrested After Using Police Scanner to Keep Police out of Party
- After 70 Years One Couple Found A Way to Keep the Love Alive
- Faith-Based Prisons
- A Local Muslim Leader Has Faith that Pastor Jones Will Change His Mind...
- Candidates Forum, Faith's Role