Three Weeks After Deadly Tornado
By Dan Breitwieser, WCJB TV 20 News.
Friday marked three weeks to the day that a tornado destroyed 29 homes and damaged dozens others. Beginning Monday, residents, church leaders and business owners will be able to apply for the funds to rebuild and repair.
County Commissioner Ron Williams doesn't believe anyone will be turned down. But Long Term Recovery Committee Chair Shayne Morgan says the sooner they apply, the better. Anyone affected by the tornado can visit the United Way office on Hernando Avenue starting at 9 A.M.
For more information, check out the video.
- People Keeping Faith After Tornadoes
- Two Planes Crash In Williston; Three People Dead
- Three-year-old Boy Found Dead at Bottom of Abandoned Pool
- Four Arrested after Three Attempted Home Invasions
- Center Stage Closes After Three Decades
- Pet Care Clinic Going Strong After Three Years
- 15 People in Jail After Three Drug Busts
- Volusia County Clean-up After Tornado
- Two People Dead After A Crash On I-75
- 3 Dead After Plane Crashes In Northeast Gainesville