62ND Blvd. Corridor
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
Gainesville City Commissioners choose a plan they hope will add some more "rush" to rush hour. now they'll take their plan to county commissioners. Commissioners had to choose between four plans that would ease traffic between Archer Road and Newberry Road and they picked the most expensive one.
WCJB's Gavin Johnson reports they're hoping county commissioners will also put the plan into overdrive.
- Crosswalk Concerns on SW 62nd Blvd Still Linger
- Potholes Fixed on Northwest 23rd Corridor
- Man Hit by Car on Silver Springs Blvd
- Police Find Solution for Southwest 62nd Boulevard Crosswalk
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase
- Gas Prices Lower
- Adult Bullying, a Silent Problem
- A New Beginning for One Jacksonville Family
- West Nile Virus Found in Alachua County
- Man Travels Over 300 Miles For Sex