62ND Blvd. Corridor
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
Gainesville City Commissioners choose a plan they hope will add some more "rush" to rush hour. now they'll take their plan to county commissioners. Commissioners had to choose between four plans that would ease traffic between Archer Road and Newberry Road and they picked the most expensive one.
WCJB's Gavin Johnson reports they're hoping county commissioners will also put the plan into overdrive.
- Crosswalk Concerns on SW 62nd Blvd Still Linger
- Potholes Fixed on Northwest 23rd Corridor
- Man Hit by Car on Silver Springs Blvd
- 62nd Florida Folk Festival This Weekend
- Police Find Solution for Southwest 62nd Boulevard Crosswalk
- Florida Author Visits Library
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase
- Mandela Mourned as Inspiration in Many Struggles
- Prices of Dairy Products to Rise, Farmers Benefit
- Jerky Treats Harming Pets