Florida Suicide Prevention
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
In florida, twice as many people die from suicide than from homicide. It's much more than just a game of numbers for one local activist trying to change it. But WCJB's Gavin Johnson tells us, decreasing funding could keep the numbers up.
- North Central Florida Receiving Federal Funding to Prevent Homelessness
- Bizarre Murder/Suicide Premeditated?
- Apparent Murder-Suicide Kills 2
- Jail Suicide
- Marion County Murder Suicide
- Murder Suicide For Ocala Couple
- Attempted Murder-Suicide in Live Oak
- Suicides In Gainesville On The Rise
- Two Bodies Found Inside Apartment from Apparent Murder-Suicide
- Breast Cancer Prevention