K-9 Unit at High Springs School
A search was on today at the High Springs Community School... for any illegal substances or guns. The school went into lockdown mode.... as the Alachua County K-9 unit searched through halls. The school has a zero tolerance policy so school leaders warn parents, teachers, and students to be cautious of what they bring on campus.
During the search, the K-9 unit has two purposes ...to find illegal substances in the school and for students see that they can trust in these sheriffs deputies...if they hear of anything illegal going on. In fear of another school tragedy taking place...the deputies and school administrators are taking all precautions necessary to have a safe environment. Brittany Soeder reports.
- Shooting At High Springs Community School
- Community Thanks Heroes in High Spring's School Shooting
- Search for Missing Student Reaches High and Low with Help from Joint Aviation Unit
- United Way Keeping Kids In School With $300K AT&T Grant
- Six Neighboring High Schools Rank in Newsweek's Top 1500 Public High School List
- High Springs Building Restoration On Hold
- High Springs Police Chief Remembered
- High Springs Officials Consider Allowing Sunday Alcohol Sales
- High Springs New Sewer System
- Four-wheeler accident hospitalizes High Springs man