The Municipal Fire Authority's Plan
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
They're willing to help now they want to get paid for helping. Elected officials and fire fighters from seven cities other than Gainesville presented Alachua County Commissioners with a plan that would pay the cities for providing services to unincorporated parts of the county. Fire fighters from the cities have formed a board called The Municipal Fire Authority.
WCJB's Gavin Johnson reports, they shared their plan with County Commissioners.
- Woman Dies In House Fire; Authorities Looking For Person Of Interest
- Last Candidates Forum Before Election
- Cities Will Receive Less Money From Gas Taxes
- Authorities Searched Aaron Hernandez's Secret Apartment
- Local author holds Kids n' Capes event
- Fire Destroys Holiday Plans for one Gainesville Family
- Pastor's Son Offers Little Insight into Tomorrow's Plan
- 'Day of Healing' planned in honor of 16-year-old shot, killed
- Traveling During the Thanksgiving Holiday? Plan Ahead if Your're Coming Back Sunday
- City Plan Board Grants Church Permit to Buy Dove World Outreach's Land