The Municipal Fire Authority's Plan
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
They're willing to help now they want to get paid for helping. Elected officials and fire fighters from seven cities other than Gainesville presented Alachua County Commissioners with a plan that would pay the cities for providing services to unincorporated parts of the county. Fire fighters from the cities have formed a board called The Municipal Fire Authority.
WCJB's Gavin Johnson reports, they shared their plan with County Commissioners.
- Woman Dies In House Fire; Authorities Looking For Person Of Interest
- Last Candidates Forum Before Election
- Cities Will Receive Less Money From Gas Taxes
- Authorities Searched Aaron Hernandez's Secret Apartment
- Fire Destroys Holiday Plans for one Gainesville Family
- Pastor's Son Offers Little Insight into Tomorrow's Plan
- Mothers Speak Out About Sons' Deaths; Plan Memorial Ride
- Community Response to the EPA's Cabot-Koppers Clean Up Plan
- Scott's Budget Plan
- Residents Say the EPA's Clean Up Plan Is Not Enough