Murder Charges Dropped
Last July, Michael Arrington was arrested for the murder of his brother Carl and the attempted murder of Shelley Arrington in Newberry.
On Friday, a judge in Alachua County dismissed the charges after an anonymous informant gave authorities new information that only someone involved at the crime scene would have known.
Two men have been arrested for the murder, Benjamin Kropp and Gregory Dove. Kropp has officially been charged with premeditated murder and home invasion with a firearm.
Although Arrington was cleared of the murder charge, he is still facing a firearm charge stemming from the July incident.
- Charges Dropped Against X-Box Boys
- Charges Dropped in Gainesville Toddler's Death
- Charges against Kornegay sisters may be dropped
- Former Alachua Co. Sheriff's Sergeant Charges Dropped
- Joiner Charges Dropped
- State Attorney: charges dropped against Dunlap
- Charges Against Belleview Pastor Dropped
- Charges Dropped Against Accused Man
- Alachua County Charges Against Rapper Dropped... For Now
- 'Hiccup Girl' on Trial on Murder Charge in Florida