Outsourcing Gilchrist County Business
MTS Communications has served Gilchrist County for decades, until now.
The owner says he doesn't know what the county is paying to outsource their business, but he bets he could do the job for less.
Gilchrist County public Safety Director Carlos Perez says MTS is not qualified to do all the business the county now needs.
It won't matter for long, MTS is going out of business.
The owner says losing some county business did not put him out of business, but it certainly didn't help.
Anne Imanuel, WCJB TV20 News
- Outsourcing School Transportation
- Meet the Field to Become the Next Gilchrist County Sheriff
- Gilchrist County Man Found Dead
- Gilchrist County Budget Shortfall
- Gilchrist Commissioner seeks shelter in Dixie County
- Illegal Gambling In Gilchrist County
- Gilchrist County EOC Breaks Ground
- Gilchrist County Fire
- Arrest made in Gilchrist County murder case
- Mosquitos Invade Gilchrist County?