Pension Problems For Retirees
Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
Retired City of Gainesville employees believed their incomes were set, but rising healthcare costs may change that. Because of funding cuts, local government officials are looking to save cash, so Gainesville Commissioners are looking at ways to revamp the city's retirement healthcare plan.
WCJB's Gavin Johnson reports one plan discussed tonight left retirees feeling under the weather.
- Duke Energy stops insuring retirees, joining trend
- City of Gainesville Will Appeal to the FL Supreme Court Over Retiree Benefits Case
- Veterans Will See Cut in Pensions
- Alachua County Employees Will See Pay Raise to "Restore" Pension Contribution
- Florida Supreme Court Rules State Workers Must Contribute to Pensions
- Firefighter's Pension Under Fire
- Governor Scott Targets State Pension Funds
- "Are You Fitter than a Pensioner?"
- Former GPD Officer May Lose Pension
- Adult Bullying, a Silent Problem