Pension Problems For Retirees
Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
Retired City of Gainesville employees believed their incomes were set, but rising healthcare costs may change that. Because of funding cuts, local government officials are looking to save cash, so Gainesville Commissioners are looking at ways to revamp the city's retirement healthcare plan.
WCJB's Gavin Johnson reports one plan discussed tonight left retirees feeling under the weather.
- City of Gainesville Will Appeal to the FL Supreme Court Over Retiree Benefits Case
- Former GPD Officer May Lose Pension
- "Are You Fitter than a Pensioner?"
- Governor Scott Targets State Pension Funds
- Firefighter's Pension Under Fire
- Florida Supreme Court Rules State Workers Must Contribute to Pensions
- Alachua County Employees Will See Pay Raise to "Restore" Pension Contribution
- Adult Bullying, a Silent Problem
- Judge Set to Issue Ruling in Florida Pension Lawsuit
- Neighborhoods Around UF Experiencing Parking Problems