Pioneer Family Farm Awarded
The Andrews Family's 46-acres are used to make a living for the family as well as a place to remember loved ones who once lived there. The land allows for the family to bond and to get their Angus cattle ready to sell for profit. The 5 properties recognized as " Pioneer Family Farms" by the comission have maintained their land throughout depression, diseases, droughts and freezes along the way. They are an example of how tradition can live on in these modern times.
- Ducks Visit Dads at Kirby Family Farm
- Kirby Family Farm's Dad's Day (and Ducks too..)
- Farm to Table: How New FDA Guidelines Affect Beef and Dairy
- NCF Peanut Farmers Wither Under 2014 Farm Bill
- Farmers Discuss the Proposed Farm Bill
- Agro-Terrorism: From the Farm to the Fork
- Congressman Yoho Calls Farm Bill Failure a "Disappointment"
- Got Milk? Farm Bill Discussion Raises Questions on Price of Dairy
- WWII Artillery Round Found On Farm
- Increase at Horse Rescue Farms