Rebuild Gainesville Helps Local Family
After raising their own children, the Kendalls adopted two special needs girls to raise as their own. They needed a safer home for the children to grow up in. So workers of all skill levels and donations made today will make a difference in how this family will live. A safe and healthy home for every person is the organization's vision for families like the Kendalls that need a little extra help. To find out more information or to be a volunteer for rebuild gainesville log on to rebuldingtogetherncf.org and watch the video.
- Community Helps Alachua Family Recover and Rebuild
- A Community Helps Rebuild a Army Sergeant's Home
- "Operation Rebuild," Helping Others In Marion County
- Cedar Key's annual Pirate Fest helps the community rebuild
- Family Trying To Rebuild
- East Gainesville family fights mold...with the help of a "Superhero"
- Camelot Community Care Helping Florida's Children and Families
- Thanksgiving Baskets Help Local Families
- Help Still Needed for Soldier & Family
- Residents Help Family After Their Home Is Destroyed