Rezoning the One Stop Homeless Center
It could become a home base for agencies that provide services to the homeless, or it may have to seek shelter elsewhere. The fate of a proposed homeless one stop center will be decided tomorrow by gainesville city commissioners. The commissioners will vote on a proposal to rezone a piece of property on north main terrace that would allow them to renovate an abandoned warehouse into a Homeless One Stop Center. WCJB reporter David Hamilton explains why not everyone in the downtown area is accepting the idea of the center with open arms.
- One Stop Homeless Center "Stopped?"
- Alternative Site for Homeless One Stop Center No Longer An Option
- Gainesville's One Stop Homeless Center
- Wait Continues for One Stop Homeless Center
- City Commission Approves One-Stop Homeless Shelter
- State Approves Sale of Former Prison For Use as Homeless Center
- Gainesville City Commissioners Approve Location for Homeless Resource Center
- City's Homeless Center Takes Step Forward
- Old prison May Soon be a Homeless Center
- The Old Gainesville Correctional Institution - Not Just a Homeless Center