Towing Companies Won't Be Suspended
Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
Tow trucks will be roaming around Gainesville once more. Three towing companies in gainesville will not be suspended for violating a city ordinance. Elite, Watson, and Ultimate towing companies won't have their businesses towed away after a ruling by Gainesville Police Chief Norman Botsford.
WCJB's Gavin Johnson reports the news wasn't all good for the towing companies.
- EMT's Won't Get Raise
- Ducks Won't Be Euthanized
- Rapper Plies Won't Pay
- UF President Machen Announces He Won't Seek New Term
- One Thing you Won't See in Downtown Ocala this Holiday Season
- I'll Have Another Won't Be Going For the Triple Crown
- U.S. Killing of Afghans Won't Change US War Plan
- Trayvon Martin Death Won't Go to Florida Grand Jury
- Judge in Neighborhood Watch Case Won't Step Down
- Twins Conceived After Dad Died Won't Get Benefits