60 Day Extension for UF Departments to Pinch Their Pennies
The University Board of Trustees approved the $47 million dollar UF budget cuts Wednesday. Some of those most affected rallied together today. With support from other universities around the nation, and hundreds of emails sent to the president, administrators took time to listen to the concerns. A resolution passed today allows those most affected by the cuts sixty days to find a better way to save the money.
- Demolition Day for Gainesville Police Department Building
- Give a Penny
- District Four Commissioner Candidate Penny Wheat
- "Pennies for Publix" for Farmworker Rights
- In the Pines Gets Extension
- High Springs Fire Services Get An Extension: Agreement Not Met.
- Unemployment Benefits Extension
- Florida Back to Work Program Hopes for Extension
- VA Grants Extension for Homeless Vets Facility
- Extensive Food Stamp Fraud in Gainesville