Animal Abandoned in Williston
Chief Dan Davis said some possible reasons the animal was abandoned could be- either a sign of troubled economic times or a simple act of carelessness. The farm holding the baby now, named him hitch-hiker, and he is doing well. They are eager to find out who did this and why and see justice is served. The Horse Protection Association of Florida is offering a $2,500 reward for the tip leading to the arrest. Those with any details are encouraged to contact the association at hpaf.org.
- Puppy Buried Alive, Accidentally Found By Williston Police
- A New Leash on Life--Molly's Story of Survival
- Wild Animal Sanctuary Moving to Marion County
- Levy County Animal Services Takes 15 Dogs In For Animal Cruelty-- But Are Conditions Any Better There?
- Abandoned Infant Doing Well in DCF Custody
- Duke Energy Customers Will Continue to Pay for Abandoned Nuclear Plants
- Abandoned Pets
- Police Release Picture of Abandoned Baby
- Gainesville Animal Rescue Group Takes Care Of Abandoned Rabbits
- Three-year-old Boy Found Dead at Bottom of Abandoned Pool