Celebrating Memorial Day In Palatka
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
It's billed as the state's largest Memorial Day celebration. Organizers expect 200-thousand people to crowd the streets in downtown Palatka for the 20th Annual Blue Crab Festival.
WCJB's Gavin Johnson reports, people may be eating blue crabs, but they are seeing red white and blue.
- Forest Meadows Memorial Day Celebration
- Memorial Day Weekend Picnic
- Memorial Day Closings
- Memorial Day Events
- Alachua County Libraries Closed On Memorial Day
- More Drivers Expected on the Roads this Memorial Day Weekend
- Boating On Memorial Day
- Ocala Memorial Day Service
- Memorial Day Service in Alachua County
- Memorial Day Events Cancelled