Crack House and Local Playground Share Land
By Brittany Soeder, WCJB TV 20 News.
Police arrested husband and wife suspects in the Porters Community in Southwest Gainesville and are looking for more involved in their drug ring. This couple hoarded hundreds of paintings, different kinds of animals and art. Police say these items were stolen or traded for drugs. 47 year old John Thomas Clark and his new wife 45 year old Johnnie May Clark were taken into custody for maintaining a drug dwelling with crack cocaine. Police say it could take several months to dig through all the contraband possibly finding more tips.
- Cone Park Playground Problems
- Grant Helps School Build New Playground
- Dangerous Playground Torn Down
- 3/4/13 Fitzness Minute: Playground Workout
- New playground offers activities for all abilities
- Gainesville Police Remind Drivers to Share the Road
- Heart Disease Survivor Will Share Story at Heart Walk
- State Senator Share Ideas on Florida's Future
- A Murder Victim's Family Shares Fond Memories
- Exonerated Death Row Inmates Share Their Stories