Deputies Continue Search
The investigation is well underway. Deputies have been performing ongoing neighborhood patrols and distributing informational flyers in and around Haile Plantation.
A prerecorded telephone message was sent to all homes within a two-mile radius of the attack location, and an email was sent to all neigborhood watch coordinators in Haile Plantation.
Detectives have also met with local business owners to retrieve any video surveillance footage, which might help to identify the suspect.
Numerous witnesses have already come forward and been interviewed by deputies.
In addition, detectives and deputies were at the scene of the crime early this morning to stop cars that passed by to ask occupants if they witnessed anything suspicious yesterday morning.
A reward fund has been established through the Alachua County Sheriff's Office.
Anyone with any information is urged to call Detective Heather Phillips at (352) 367-4185.
- Search for Next University of Florida President Continues
- Search for Kamrie Mitchell Continues
- Search for Omar Gibson Continues
- Search for Johnny Radabaugh Will Continue Saturday
- The Search Continues For An Attempted Child Abductor
- Search for Omar Gibson Continues One Year Later
- Father of Missing Student Continues Searching for His Son
- Search for Christian Aguilar Continues as Person of Interest Appears in Court
- Canoe Capsizes In Halfmoon Lake, Search for Missing Father Continues
- Search for Hit-and-Run Driver Continues