Marion County Home Invasion
Lisa Bess couldn't figure out why the key she had hidden was missing when she returned home to finish packing up to move. As she looked frantically for the key, she heard water running from inside and could smell her lavender body wash. So she called 911.
Ocala Police arrived and broke down the door. That's when they discovered 57 year old Roy Wilkerson clean shaven, showered, on the toilet naked.
"She says, oh my God, here he is and he's sitting on the toilet butt naked! So she came running out on the porch and she's like oh my God he's sitting on the toilet he's naked. We couldn't do nothing but laugh," Lisa Bess said.
Bess says she has no clue as to why Wilkerson chose her home to freshen up and says she's never seen him before.
Wilkerson pleaded guilty to a trespass charge at first appearance. He has been sentenced to five days in jail.
- Couple Arrested after Home Invasion
- Man shot and killed in home invasion robbery
- MCSO Home Invasion
- Home Invasion Plan Leads To Several Resident Arrest
- Man Gets 40 Years For Fatal Home Invasion
- Police looking for 2 men involved in Palatka home invasion
- Suspects in Gainesville home invasion robbery caught
- Car crashes into home after driver has seizure in Belleview
- Some Residents May Qualify for a Lower Home Insurance Rate
- Deputy impersonator targets Villages, using Markeith Loyd story to enter homes