NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Michael Bargo sentenced to death for the murder of Seath Jackson.
It's a little like the Hatfields and McCoys. One Jonesville man has a small airport connected to his house; his neighbor owns eight cows. Apparently, that's a bad combination.
The feud has been going on for more than ten years. When the cows get onto the runway, conditions become unsafe for pilots to take-off or land. As a result, the airport manager is doing everything in his power to get rid of the cows.
"I got out a weapon to shoot into the ground to kind of scare it," says airport manager Frank Ogborn, "unfortunately the cow charged me and I jumped out of the way and shot it."
The shooting occurd three years ago, but the problem has continued. Ogborn spent one night in jail after shooting the cow, but the charges were dropped. His neighbor, Rick Buchholtz, said that one cow in particular has been the problem. In an effort to end the problem once and for all, today he took the cow to be slaughtered.
- Adopt-a-Pet 1/29/13: Runways and Rescues
- Not this Cowboy's First Rodeo
- University of Florida Police and Shands Sponsor Children's Bike Rodeo
- "Bulls for Boobs" Rodeo Interview
- "Bulls For Boobs" Rodeo for Breast Cancer
- Feds Take Over Case of SUV on Philadelphia Runway
- Ocala Holds Southern Junior Rodeo Association Finals
- Florida Author Visits Library
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase
- Gas Prices Lower