Walking To Show Support
Women, who run, walk, and use trails in Haile Plantation on a daily basis will join together for a special walk Wednesday morning to prove a point.
The Haile Courtyard will be the spot to show support for the victim of the recent incident.
The walk will be at 9 am.
It's free to the public. Any donations will go directly to the family.
- New Poll Shows Support for Legalizing Marijuana
- Lake City Community Comes Together to Show Support for Cason Family
- Show of Support
- Local organizations show support for World Suicide Prevention Day
- City Commissioner Walks Through Archer Braid Trail
- Heart Disease Survivor Will Share Story at Heart Walk
- "Walk in My Shoes" events in Gainesville
- Man Walks into Traffic on I-75 and Dies
- Heart Walk In Ocala Brings Community Together
- Marion County Residents Walk Blindfolded for White Cane Day