While Rebuilding, D-B Racquet Club Is Open For Business
While they are paving their way for the future of the club, they haven't stopped during what makes them so popular in the first place.
Brothers and co-owners Don and Dave Blair took ownership in 1995, and together have watched the membership grow to over 270 members.
"We love it here. Our kids play here."
The new building is expected to open in the Spring of 2009.
- First Business Opens Up at Roberts Stadium Club
- Man Left Child in Car While in Strip Club
- Area Business Opens Doors for Those in Need
- Power District Open for Business
- Cedar Key Businesses Open
- Police shoot suspect who opened fire outside Orlando club
- Operation Rebuild
- A Community Helps Rebuild a Army Sergeant's Home
- Family Trying To Rebuild
- Volunteers Rebuild Home For High Springs Woman