Is your Tax Rebate In The Mail?
Many North Central Florida residents planned on receiving their economic stimulus payments by now, and may have spent that money before the check came in. Those same residents may now be running into problems because getting those checks isn't as easy as you may think. H&R Block tax specialists say they've been getting around 100 phone calls per day from people that are confused about their checks. Even though your economic stimulus payment may seem confusing, it's not as bad as you may think. Some tips: Go to the IRS website, www.irs.gov, and click on stimulus rebate. From there you can enter some information and find out when your economic stimulus payment is scheduled to be sent to you and how much money you will be receiving.
-Josh Rosenthal, WCJB TV 20
- University Corners Developer Requests Tax Rebate
- Residents Could Qualify For Rebates On Energy Efficient Appliances
- Fla. Energy-Efficient Appliance Rebates Run Out
- Receiving Rebates for New Cars
- Five Tax Moves To Make By Year End
- USPS to Announce Closure of Mail Processing Facilities
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office E-mail Causes Controversy Over Racism
- Florida Democrast Drop Mail-in Primary Idea
- Fraud through E-mails
- Schools On Alert After Mailed Threats