Blackjack Now Legally Available To Casino Gamers
The first blackjack and other Vegas-style games are now legally available for gamers.
This comes after Governor Charlie Crist signed a compact with the Seminole tribe in November to allow blackjack and other Vegas-style games to be legally played in Florida.
The expanded gaming is expected to bring the state mimimum payments of $100 million every year.
To find out what people in our area think of Crist's decision to allow Vegas-style gaming in Florida casinos, go to the poll link on the leftside of our website.
- Time Running Out On A Local Blackjack Deal
- Casinos in Florida May Soon Shut Down
- New Alert System Available to Visually- and Hearing-Impaired
- FluMist Vaccines Available In Schools
- Morning After Pill, Soon Available Over-The-Counter
- North Florida Broadband Authority Network Available
- Cats Available for Adoption Again
- Condoms will be officially available in Alachua County schools, parents will have choice to opt-out
- Free Sandbags Available To Marion Residents
- Nine Thoroughbred Horses Available For Adoption In Marion County