Blackjack Now Legally Available To Casino Gamers
The first blackjack and other Vegas-style games are now legally available for gamers.
This comes after Governor Charlie Crist signed a compact with the Seminole tribe in November to allow blackjack and other Vegas-style games to be legally played in Florida.
The expanded gaming is expected to bring the state mimimum payments of $100 million every year.
To find out what people in our area think of Crist's decision to allow Vegas-style gaming in Florida casinos, go to the poll link on the leftside of our website.
- Casinos in Florida May Soon Shut Down
- Support for Legalizing Marijuana at All-Time High
- Cats Available for Adoption Again
- North Florida Broadband Authority Network Available
- Morning After Pill, Soon Available Over-The-Counter
- New Poll Shows Support for Legalizing Marijuana
- Capuchin Monkey is Officially Legal
- Community Legal Services Offering Help With Foreclosure
- Legal Battle Between GREC and GRU Continues
- FluMist Vaccines Available In Schools