Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Bostick Investigation Stalled?
WCJB reporter Shani Muhammad caught up with her, and she says an internal investigation that was launched because of her has stalled.
"Lynn Benck already told me that she talked to Jennie Singer, and Jennie Singer told her that she wasn't going to file criminal charges so I already knew that they were working together with Bostick," said Queneller Clark, complainant. "They let him resign, so they're working together."
Clark's allegations against John Bostick are still under investigation.
Stay tuned to WCJB for the latest updates in this investigation.
- Latest Developments In Bostick Investigation
- Sexual Battery Is Ruled Out In Bostick Case
- Traffic Congestion Talks Stalled
- Fla. Domestic Partnership Bill Stalls in Committee
- Investigators Search for a Missing 16-year-old
- Police Investigating Missing Girl's Body Found in Levy County
- Gainesville Police Officer Resigns After An Ongoing Investigation
- Investigation at G.P.D.
- Gainesville Police Investigate Claims of Officer Bribery
- Columbia County Murder Investigation