Commissioners Decide to Smooth Rough Roads
Published June 11th, 2008
A 3 quarter inch chip seal treatment will be placed over many rural roads. The paving plan will cost $500,000 per year and is being funded from the 5 cent gas sales tax. Construction on the roads will begin within two weeks.
- Alachua County Voters Will Decide How to Fund Road Repairs
- County Commissioners Approve Road Repairs
- County Commissioners Paving the Way for Surtax Intended to Fund Road Improvements
- Rough Seas Thwart Cleanup of Oil Catastrophe
- Bottled Water or Tap Water- You decide.
- Governor Decides to Replace Two Members of the PSC
- Major Banks Decide Monthly Debit Fee Doesn't Make "Cents"
- Fate of 400 Building to be Decided
- Alachua County Decides Whether to Rebuild Fairgrounds Barn After Collapse
- Teen Dies After Getting Caught in Rough Surf