By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
It may be copper but it's being stolen like gold. Investigators say there's been more than 200-thousand dollars worth of copper stolen in just Alachua County since 2007.
WCJB's Gavin Johnson reports all residents and businesses in north central florida are at risk.
- Copper Theft Down-- For Now
- New Copper Theft
- Copper Theft On The Rise
- Copper Thefts
- Law Hopes To Deter Copper Thieves
- New Copper Ordinance Scrapped until next County Meeting
- Thieves Busted for Stealing Copper
- Copper as a Hot Commodity
- For Sale Homes A Target For Copper Thieves
- Scooter Theft Around University of Florida Campus