Fire Fees And UF
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
The City of Gainesville wants to charge everyone a special fee for fire services, except the University of Florida. But now that may change.
Many were upset that UF wasn't included when other instituitions will have to pay the fire fees including historically tax-exempt religious organizations. But now, WCJB's Gavin Johnson tells us the process to get UF to pay is under way.
- Gainesville Fire Rescue Educates Residents On Fire Assessment Fees
- Fire Assessment Fee Voted Down
- Waste and Fire Assessment Fees Marion County
- City, UF to discuss fire fees
- Fire Fee Changes?
- Gainesville City Leaders Debate Implementing Fire Assessment Fees
- Helping Homeowners Understand The Fire Assessment Fee
- Alachua County Commissioners Vote Down Fire Assessment Fee
- Gainesville City Commissioners to vote on Fire Fee Thursday
- City Commissioners Approve (Part Of) Fire Fee