Former GPD Officer's Voicemail Threat
The internal investigation that led to the resignation of former Gainesville Police Department Officer John Bostick was opened in part because of a voicemail he left on Quinneller Clark's answering machine.
"Alright girl - last straw," said Bostick on the voicemail, "I'm declaring war and that's it. This is JB."
Clark told police that she had sex with Bostick because she felt threatened, and the State's Attorney office says that they're still investigating the matter.
G.P.D. has confirmed that at least one federal agency has contacted them about the case. They would only say that they had been contacted by a federal agency; they would not say which one.
- Police Officer's 3-year-old Child Drowns
- Former GPD Officer Sentenced in Prostitution Case
- Former GPD Officer May Lose Pension
- Officer's Funeral in Melbourne
- GPD Releases Investigation Report on Officers' Conduct
- GPD Officer Saves Teen's Life
- Bomb Threat Called In To Columbia School Offices, Found To Be A Hoax
- Former GPD Detective To receive Top Honor For Solving Crime
- GPD Officer Arrest
- GPD Officer Dies From Injuries; Driver Has First Court Appearance