Gainesville's Looking For Another Bus Maintenance And Storage Facility
At a meeting this afternoon, City Commissioners looked at four possible locations for a new bus maintenance facility and storage yard.
The move comes after residents of the Stephen Foster neighborhood asked the facility not be expanded in their area.
Commissioners are looking at four possible sites -- two near Northwest Sixth Street and Fifth Boulevard, and two off Northwest 53rd Avenue and Main Street.
They asked that staff consider further research for those locations, before making a final decision.
- Gainesville's Fleet Maintenance Garage & Public Works Materials Storage Facility Combine
- Get an Inside Look at Gainesville's C.A. Pound Crime Lab
- Another School Bus Crash
- Another video capturing apparent assault on school bus
- Agents Take Another Look at Cold Case
- UF Security Procedures Getting Another Look--Again
- 'Bus Roadeo' Tests Bus Drivers' Maneuvering Skills
- Gainesville Fisher House Opens Facility At Malcolm Randall VA Medical Center
- Ball To Close Facility In NW Gainesville
- Webcam Reveals Maintenance Worker Entering Apartment