Gainesville's Looking For Another Bus Maintenance And Storage Facility
At a meeting this afternoon, City Commissioners looked at four possible locations for a new bus maintenance facility and storage yard.
The move comes after residents of the Stephen Foster neighborhood asked the facility not be expanded in their area.
Commissioners are looking at four possible sites -- two near Northwest Sixth Street and Fifth Boulevard, and two off Northwest 53rd Avenue and Main Street.
They asked that staff consider further research for those locations, before making a final decision.
- Get an Inside Look at Gainesville's C.A. Pound Crime Lab
- Another School Bus Crash
- UF Security Procedures Getting Another Look--Again
- Agents Take Another Look at Cold Case
- Ball To Close Facility In NW Gainesville
- Webcam Reveals Maintenance Worker Entering Apartment
- Local Storage Wars
- Gainesville Police Officers Win Another Battle In Fight Over Holiday Pay
- Gainesville Church Sets Up Another Anti-Islam Display
- Sign of the Times? NW Gainesville Loses Another Business