GPD Joines Forces to End Crime in Pineridge Apartments
Story By: Brittany Soeder WCJB TV20 News.
The move comes after a large group exchanged gunfire at Pineridge apartments Wednesday night. Captain Ed Book says GPD is concerned. The police held a meeting tonight to coordinate a comprehensive approach to stop the increasing crime at the apartments. He says if landlords maintain strict tenant requirements they can help keep their residents from being victims again. GPD says suspect Willie Roberts is in custody for Wednesday's shooting, but they want help finding the others. Today was the first of many "think tank" meetings held by GPD. A higher police profile is just one of the measures they plan to implement by next week.
- Family mourns loss of man killed in PineRidge Apartments
- GPD: Gunman in Apartment Shooting Arrested, Writes About Crime on Facebook
- Joining Forces for Alcohol Enforcement
- Joining Forces?
- Back-To-School Fair Joins Forces With "Stop The Violence Rally"
- Families Forced to Relocate After Electrical Problem Plagues Apartment Building
- Apartment Tenants Forced To Move
- GPD: Shooting at Spanish Trace Apartments
- Black on Black Crime Task Force
- Black on Black Crime Task Force Meeting