Latest Developments In The Abuse Allegations Against Employees At Two Group Homes
In what is unravelling as a network of alleged abuse at two group homes in Gainesville, a third employee of "Elevations' group home for mentally disabled adults is arrested.
37-year-old Judy Reed has been arrested in connection to allegations of abuse and medicaid fraud at both "Elevations" and "Potential Possibilities."
Authorities say Reed stalked and harassed a witness who had helped the Attorney General's office with their investigation of the organization.
Authorities say Reed followed the witness, cursed at her, and threatened her in reaction to the witness' claims of abuse that occured at the two group homes run by Latter Rain Ministiries.
And former employees say in investigation documents they witnessed it. One former employee described to TV20 last week what she saw when she worked at the group home, but wished to remain unnamed because she says she fears retribution from her fomer employer.
"Slammed on the floor enough to bust a lip and blacken an eye this is stuff I've actually seen."
The woman at the helm says the AG's office is Pastor Janice Phillips, owner of both homes,
- Abuse Allegations Against Elmo Puppeteer Dropped
- Trouble at school leads to abuse at home for two children...
- Latest Developments On An Ocala Woman Abducted From Waffle House
- Latest Developments In Bostick Investigation
- Allegations of Abuse at Animal Rescue
- Employees Charged With Abusing The Mentally Disabled
- Juvenile Correctional Facility Employee Accused of Child Abuse
- Allegations Against UF Prof released
- Animal Rights Group Files Complaint Against UF
- Latest in Home Innovations Showcased in Alachua County