More On Wilkerson's Plea
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
The truck driver who fell asleep at the wheel causing a crash that killed seven children in Union County was sentenced to prison Thursday. He got seven years. For two and a half years Alvin Wilkerson has waited to hear his fate.
WCJB's Gavin Johnson tells us some say this was one of the most difficult trials our area has seen.
- 96 Year Old Victim's Family Pleas for Justice...
- Wilkerson Trial
- Alvin Wilkerson In Court
- AlvinWilkerson In Court
- Lebron's Mother Gets Plea Deal in Valet Altercation
- Hopkin's Prairie Fire Tears Through More than 19-Hundred Acres in Marion County
- More Details Revealed of Friday's Shooting
- More Details Emerge In Levy County Sheriff's Office Investigation
- A Vial Of Ted Bundy's Blood May Link Him To More Murders
- Florida's New Child Abuse Law Could Cause More Harm Than Good