More On Wilkerson's Plea
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
The truck driver who fell asleep at the wheel causing a crash that killed seven children in Union County was sentenced to prison Thursday. He got seven years. For two and a half years Alvin Wilkerson has waited to hear his fate.
WCJB's Gavin Johnson tells us some say this was one of the most difficult trials our area has seen.
- 96 Year Old Victim's Family Pleas for Justice...
- Wilkerson Trial
- Alvin Wilkerson In Court
- AlvinWilkerson In Court
- Lebron's Mother Gets Plea Deal in Valet Altercation
- George Zimmerman's Wife Accepts Plea Deal
- Gay Fla. Teen Back in Jail After Plea Deal Pulled
- Man Accused of Giving Abortion Drug to Take Plea
- Woman Accepts Plea Deal For Dog Attack
- Morrison Plea Deal