National Cancer Survivors Day
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
It's a disease that can effect anyone. Doctors say there are about 10-million cancer survivors in the United States. There isn't a cure for cancer.
But WCJB's Gavin Johnson reports today that some in gainesville learned about treatments that can help fight the disease.
- Limo Driver, Survivor Views Differ on Fatal Fire
- Close to 50 Survivors Attend Pearl Harbor Ceremony
- UF Researchers Developing a Prostate Cancer Care and Survival Model
- Breast Cancer Prevention
- Medical Spotlight: Childhood Cancer
- Sequestration Cuts May Lead to Cancer Patients
- Heart Disease Survivor Will Share Story at Heart Walk
- Leukemia Survivor Graduates
- Survivor Speaks to UF Students
- Haiti Earthquake Survivor Speaks To Gainesville Church