Part Two of U.F. President Bernie Machen's exclusive interview with WCJB
With the upcoming fiscal year, and 47 million dollars in budget cuts going into effect on July 1st, it's crunch time for University of Florida President Bernie Machen.
In part two of WCJB's exclusive one-on-one interview with Machen, he says the university's administration is coping with more than just this year's cuts. In fact, U.F. Has cut roughly 100 million dollars from its budget in the last three years, and he says they are leaving no stone unturned in their search for additional funds.
To see part two of WCJB TV 20's interview with Machen and hear his comments, click on the video box on this webpage.
- Governor Scott Visits UF in Support President Machen's Goal of Becoming Top 10 University
- TV20's Exclusive Interview With President Obama-Part 2
- TV20's Exclusive Interview with President Obama-Part 1
- U.F. President sits down with WCJB for exclusive interview
- Exclusive Interview With U.F. President
- UF President Machen Announces He Won't Seek New Term
- UF President Bernie Machen Will Not Step Down
- UF President Bernie Machen Announces Plans to Step Down
- Exclusive sit down with President Fuchs on first day of fall Part. 2
- Exclusive sit down with President Fuchs on first day of fall Part. 1