Public Fire Fee Meeting
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
It appears that the new plan to charge a fire fee to Gainesville residents is generating more heat than light. Few people showed up for a public forum.
WCJBs Gavin Johnson tells us, the one issue that brought out opponents was the plan to make non profits pay the fee.
- Gainesville Fire Rescue Educates Residents On Fire Assessment Fees
- City Commission Votes to Approve Biomass Settlement, Will Hold Public Meeting in January
- Public Meeting on Anti-Tethering Approved by Commissioners
- Gainesville City Commissioners Consider Fire Assessment Fee
- County Commissioners To Vote On Fire Assessment Fee
- One-Man-Crusade Against Fire Fee
- Residents are Heated over Fire Fee
- Fire Assessment Fee Goes Up In Smoke
- Assessing Fire Fees
- Fire Assessment Fee Voted Down