Public Fire Fee Meeting
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
It appears that the new plan to charge a fire fee to Gainesville residents is generating more heat than light. Few people showed up for a public forum.
WCJBs Gavin Johnson tells us, the one issue that brought out opponents was the plan to make non profits pay the fee.
- Gainesville Fire Rescue Educates Residents On Fire Assessment Fees
- Public Meeting on Anti-Tethering Approved by Commissioners
- City Commission Votes to Approve Biomass Settlement, Will Hold Public Meeting in January
- Fire Assessment Fee Voted Down
- Fire Fees And UF
- Waste and Fire Assessment Fees Marion County
- City, UF to discuss fire fees
- Fire Fee Changes?
- Gainesville City Leaders Debate Implementing Fire Assessment Fees
- Helping Homeowners Understand The Fire Assessment Fee