Some Worried About Construction Site In Buck Bay
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
Time is ticking for some who live in a mobile home park. The people who still remain in Buck Bay Mobile Park have about eleven weeks to find another place to live before they're sent packing.
And WCJB's Gavin Johnson tells us, not only are they concerned about finding a new home, they're concerned about their safety in their current homes..
- Buck Bay Residents Still Moving Out
- Buck Bay Residents Continue Their Fight
- Buck Bay Mobile Home Park
- Buck Bay Catches a Break
- Buck Bay Development Dispute
- No Weather Worries at Home Makeover Work Site
- Cedar Key Not Worried About Gulf Oil Spill
- Double Down Owner Worries about Noise Complaints
- Residents Say They're Getting Flat Tires From Construction Site
- Chiefland Construction Site Burglarized Again