Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Teens Get Rowdy in New Walmart
After 1 am on both Saturday and Sunday mornings, a group of teens were up to no good. Gainesville Police DepartmentÂ found the group running around theÂ new Walmart on Waldo RoadÂ and disturbing the entire block. After their dangerous and rowdy activity, GPD had to escort the teens out. GPD Captain Lonnie Scott said for parents to ask in detail what their children's weekend plans are and keep track of where they are at all times.
ByÂ Brittany Soeder WCJB- TV20 News.
- Construction Begins On New Super Walmart
- New Walmart Super Center Construction to Begin
- Rowdy Tailgate
- Local teen get's an early start in politics...
- New Driving Technology Hopes to Decrease Teen Fatalities
- Racist rant turned apology - Gainesville High teen releases new video
- One Marion County School May Get A New Look
- City of Gainesville To Get New Traffic Signal Software
- Kid Who Hit FedEx Truck Gets New Bike
- Four Alachua County Schools Get New Principals