Teens Get Rowdy in New Walmart
After 1 am on both Saturday and Sunday mornings, a group of teens were up to no good. Gainesville Police DepartmentÂ found the group running around theÂ new Walmart on Waldo RoadÂ and disturbing the entire block. After their dangerous and rowdy activity, GPD had to escort the teens out. GPD Captain Lonnie Scott said for parents to ask in detail what their children's weekend plans are and keep track of where they are at all times.
ByÂ Brittany Soeder WCJB- TV20 News.
- Construction Begins On New Super Walmart
- New Walmart Super Center Construction to Begin
- Rowdy Tailgate
- Rowdy Reptiles Start Social Media Campaign to Bring Justin Timberlake to UF
- Local teen get's an early start in politics...
- Four Wanted in WalMart Thefts
- New Driving Technology Hopes to Decrease Teen Fatalities
- Racist rant turned apology - Gainesville High teen releases new video
- Coffee Beans, Source of New High Among Teens
- One Marion County School May Get A New Look