Heroic Rescue Saves A Life
Story By: Brittany Soeder WCJB TV20 News.
Officer Bret GillÂ was headed home when he saw a car engulfed in flames at an intersection in Lake Butler. The officer stepped in and made a heroic rescue. A truck with two people inside went out of control and a hysteric onlooker waved down off-the-clock officer to help. After realizing the driver was submerged in flames and he couldn't help him, Gill focused on the passenger who was still alive. The passenger, 28 year old Michelle Brannen of Macclenny was air-lifted to Shands. The driver, 29 year old Christopher Harvey of Starke died in the accident. Officer Gill saved Brannen's life, and says he was blessed to be in the right place at the right time.
- Man Thanks First Responders Credited With Saving His Life
- Anonymous Donor Helps Save Dogs Life
- "Pals for Life" Saved a Life
- National Challenge Encourages Local Shelter To Save Lives
- Alachua County Fire... Saving Lives
- Smoke Detector Could Have Saved Man's House
- UF veterinarian helps save endangered whales
- Puppy saved from mobile home fire
- 30 neglected dogs get second chance at life
- Student Dies After Saving Schoolmate's Life In Crash