Lake City Store Clerk Killed
Shortly before 9 pm Tuesday, Columbia County Sheriff's deputies were dispatched to a 911 call from the parking lot of the Joy America Food Store at US Highway 441 and Interstate 10. Inside, they found the store clerk, a 56-yearold woman dead behind the counter.
At this time, we are looking for a black male, 5'10" to 6'2" tall with an average build.
He was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt with a baseball style cap under the hood, long jean shorts, bright white sneakers, sunglasses and a shirt with horizontal stripes. The car the suspect was driving is believed to be a white, four- door, 1993-95 Buick Regal with black trim.
At this time, we are treating this as a robbery/homicide and we need the public's help in locating this suspect.
If you have any information, please call Crime Stoppers of Columbia County at 386-754-7099. You can remain anonymous and you may be eligible for a cash reward.
- Lake City Armed Robbery at S & S Convenience Store
- Escapee Captured...Thanks to Observant Newberry Store Clerk
- Store Clerk Survives Armed Robbery
- Fish Kill in Lake City
- Officials: Drunk Driver Hits, Kills Lake City Woman
- Lake City Police Officer Shoots, Kills Armed Driver at DUI Checkpoint
- Lake City woman killed in early morning crash
- NAACP Calls for the Resignation of Lake City Police Chief and City Manager
- Lake City Police Chief and City Manager Aren't Going Anywhere
- Fish Kill At Santa Fe Lake