Protest In Front Of Gainesville Civil Courthouse
They feel that his rulings are unfair and this opinions are one sided. Victims of Judge Griffis say he misuses his power and he needs to be held accountable for his actions.
To learn more about Judge Griffis's ratings, just go to the links section of our website.
- Protesters Line Up in Front of Walmart to Fight Back Against "Union-Busting Tactics"
- Radical Display in Front of Gainesville Church Causing Stir
- Alachua Committee Against Brutality Protest Against Gainesville Police
- Protesters Take to Gainesville Streets
- U.N. Workers Killed in Protest of Quran Burning in Gainesville
- Occupy Gainesville Protesters Cited, Including Bo Diddley's Son
- Marion County Opens the Doors to its New Courthouse
- Sinkhole Near Suwannee County Courthouse
- City Officials And UF Team Up To Crack Down On Front Lawn Parking
- Front Yard or Boat Yard?