Round Two For A Man Caught Stealing Neighborhood Items
Story By: Brittany Soeder WCJB TV20 News.
As GPD walked up Oscar Harris' front yard, they realized they had been there before. Authorities say he had close to five hundred bikes and other stolen good in his backyard in 2006. And in 2008, neighbors say his backyard still looks like a bicycle and lawn mower store. Two years and several hundred stolen items later, both neighbors and GPD don't want to see Harris repeat the crime. GPD Detective Donald Geelhoed recommends writing your driver's license number on all of your valuables. When detectives go through stolen goods, they can then return them to you.
- Man Caught Stealing Food While Residents Were Home
- Man Caught Stealing On Video Cameras
- 12 year old Boy Caught on Camera Stealing Gun
- Magazine Scammers Caught Trying to Steal Pills from Disabled Woman
- Two Miami-Dade County Men Steal Bait Trailer
- Two Escaped Inmates Caught
- Workers Caught Stealing Copper Wire from FBI Construction Site
- Man Arrested For Stealing Crabs
- MAN STEALS FROM HOSPICE
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Stealing Nearly $50,000 From His Workplace