Family members and emergency workers performed CPR on 23-month-old Evan Haddock before he was taken to the hospital.
Sheriff's deputies report Evan died between midnight and one o'clock Monday morning. Authorities are still investigating how the accident happened.
- Victims Of Lake Weir Drowning Recovered
- Police Officer's 3-year-old Child Drowns
- Carnival: Boy drowns in pool on cruise
- Man Drowns in Suwannee River
- 17 Month Old Tragically Drowns In His Own Backyard
- 6 Year Old Boy Almost Drowned at City Pool
- Double Drowning During Family Reunion at Lake Weir
- Local Man Drowns at Lake Weir
- Lake Weir Drowning
- Gainesville Diver Drowns