Mill Pond neighborhood floods
Members of the Mill Pond community say their yards are flooding, and there's nowhere for the water to go.
They blame recent repairs to a nearby waterway. There used to be drainage pipes in the yards that allowed stormwater to flow back into that waterway. But the pipes aren't there anymore, and the yards look like lakes.
- Ducks to be Removed from Historic Duck Pond Neighborhood in Gainesville
- Flooded Neighborhood
- Fewer Mills = More Money?
- A Kennel Helper Accuses Owners Of Running A Puppy Mill
- UF's Neon Green Pond Not Toxic
- State Attorney General addresses pill mill problems
- Will Voters Continue The One Mill?
- Pill Mill Bust on Newberry Road
- Sinkhole Drains Retention Pond In Ocala
- Tornado Tears Apart Homes In Lake City Neighborhood