UF Student Employees Not Affected By Floridas Unemplyment Rate
Story By: Brittany Soeder WCJB TV20 news.
According to local employers, the UF career center, and students, jobs are abundant as gators crawl back into town. Students who hold down a job and classes during their college days may be better off at career time than those who don't. Part -time jobs are opening up for UF students coming back in town, despite Florida's high unemployment rate. Officials at UF's career resource center say Gators can expect to find a high number of part-time jobs available. If you plan on getting a part-time job, you might want to act fast. Classes begin August 25.
- Santa Fe College President Putting Students and Employees First During Budget Process
- Lehman Has Little Affect On Florida State Investments
- The Oil Spill in the Gulf Isn't Directly Affecting North Central Florida...Yet.
- Students Seek to Stop Loan Interest Rate Hike
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase
- Florida League of Cities Employees Beautify Gainesville Neighborhood
- Unemployment Rate Grows in Florida
- Slight Rise in Florida's Unemployment Rates
- Crime Rates Down In North Central Florida
- Cancer Rates in North Central Florida