Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Several families were shocked when they were told that the headstones of their loved ones at Woodlawn Cemetery in Ocala had been broken and defaced. Thanks to a tip through crimestoppers...one accused culprit is now paying for his actions.
Snell is accused of writing his nickname "Roach" on one stone...and then the phrase "ride till i die"...but he says he's not responsible for breaking several other stones. Police say Snell was in jail for grand theft .when the gravestones were actually broken.
Thanks to a Crimestoppers tip...from someone who recognized the name Roach...Snell was arrested and faces felony charges.
Snell will have plenty of time to sit and think about his decision...at the Marion County Jail.
- Cemetery Vandalized
- Vandalism in Keystone Heights Cemetery
- Residents Fight to Preserve Evergreen Cemetery
- The Next Generation at High Springs Cemetery
- Business in Ocala Vandalized
- CAR VANDALIZED
- Fraternity House Vandalized
- Three Teenagers Vandalize High School
- Another School Vandalized in Lake City
- Lake City Business Vandalized Twice within an Hour