Its been nearly a week since two children have been reported missing from their home in Mississippi.
Three year old Sabrina Victorio and one year old Justin Victorio were reported missing from their home by their father.
"The father and his two brother left for work on September 11. Upon their returned home they discovered their house was empty, the children was gone, and one of the brothers trucks was gone", says Det. Brandon Frazier of Biloxi Police Department.
Shaneka Price lives right next door to the home where two women suspected of kidnapping were arrested, 43 year old Ann Baker and 17 year old Priscilla Kabrera. She didnt know her neighbors that well, but remember seeing three children playing out side alot and assumped nothing of the man and women were the childrens parents. The two women were actually the babysitters of the young children.
U.S. Marshalls found Baker in the apartment unit 505. Det. Frazier said they received a tip from Panama City about Baker and Kabrera possibly living in Ocala. The U.S. Marshals and Ocala Police were contacted which ultimately lead to the kidnappers arrest. Sabrina and Justin were unharmed and now are in the protection of Child Services.
As of now, no charges will be filed on the residents living in the unit where Baker and Kabrera were found. Police are still investigating what led the kidnappers to Ocala, and why the two kidnapped the children
- Local Psychologist Reaction on Cleveland Kidnappings
- Ocala Kidnapping
- Kidnapped Boy Returned to Father
- 3-Year-Old Boy Almost Kidnapped By Sex Offender
- UF Student Kidnapped
- Santa Fe College Dealing With Student's Kidnapping
- Frye Found Guilty of Sexual Battery and Kidnapping
- Man Attempts Kidnapping in Broad Daylight
- GPD Investigating Attempted Kidnapping in Northeast Gainesville
- Police Looking For Attempted Kidnapping Suspect