Crist On The Economy
Governor Charlie Crist spoke with both U.S. Senators about the economy Tuesday.
The governor said lawmakers in Washington, D.C., must vote their conscience, and that it's a difficult decision. He also said until there is a solution, Floridians should continue their daily routines and make the most of what the state has to offer.
"I think it's awfully important that we continue to go about our daily lives, we open our doors, we go to work, we go to school and we go to the Rays on Thursday and Friday," he said. "We just keep pressing forward."
- Eat Local Challenge Promotes Local Economy
- Growing Columbia County's Economy
- A Local Non-Profit Organization Says Popsicles Can Impact the Economy...
- Sports Tourism Could Bring Millions to the Local Economy
- Superbowl Affects Local Economy
- Golf Tournament a Hole-in-One for Economy
- Gatornationals Putting Gainesville's Economy Into Overdrive
- As Buildings Go UP, the Economy Does Too...
- Religious Convention Boosts Local Economy
- Economy Having An Impact On North Central Florida's Horses