Crist On The Economy
Governor Charlie Crist spoke with both U.S. Senators about the economy Tuesday.
The governor said lawmakers in Washington, D.C., must vote their conscience, and that it's a difficult decision. He also said until there is a solution, Floridians should continue their daily routines and make the most of what the state has to offer.
"I think it's awfully important that we continue to go about our daily lives, we open our doors, we go to work, we go to school and we go to the Rays on Thursday and Friday," he said. "We just keep pressing forward."
- Eat Local Challenge Promotes Local Economy
- Arts and the Economy
- Super Walmart Center Boon to East Gainesville Economy
- Libraries and the Economy
- Starving Economy Hurts Large and Small Restaurants
- Economy Extinguishing Fire Fighting Vacancies
- An Ecotour Helps the Economy
- Solar Program Helping Local Economies
- Hawthorne GP Plant Closing Could "Idle" the Economy
- Economy Having An Impact On North Central Florida's Horses