Kids Run, Bike, Swim for a Good Cause.
More than a hundred and sixty kids gathered to raise money for three charities; stop children's cancer, the children's advocacy center, and the Shands Children's Hospital. Organizers say the event pulled in more people than expected and raised twice their goal. TV20's Candace Adorka captured the action...
- 9-Year-Old Girl Running For A Good Cause
- Run, Hide, Fight- Ohio State University's eerie warning message
- Bike Racks Causing a Stir in Downtown High Springs
- Sister Hazel Performs for a Good Cause
- Doggie Dress-Up... For A Good Cause
- Florida's New Child Abuse Law Could Cause More Harm Than Good
- Getting Down & Dirty For A Good Cause...
- GPD Twitter feud for a good cause
- Father Honors Son's Memory By Helping Kids Swim
- Kid Who Hit FedEx Truck Gets New Bike