Kids Run, Bike, Swim for a Good Cause.
More than a hundred and sixty kids gathered to raise money for three charities; stop children's cancer, the children's advocacy center, and the Shands Children's Hospital. Organizers say the event pulled in more people than expected and raised twice their goal. TV20's Candace Adorka captured the action...
- Bike Racks Causing a Stir in Downtown High Springs
- Kid Who Hit FedEx Truck Gets New Bike
- Getting Down & Dirty For A Good Cause...
- Florida's New Child Abuse Law Could Cause More Harm Than Good
- Doggie Dress-Up... For A Good Cause
- Sister Hazel Performs for a Good Cause
- Father Honors Son's Memory By Helping Kids Swim
- "He was a good kid"
- Marine Doing a Million Pushups for a Good Cause
- Gainesville Celebrates Bike Month With New Bike Lockers