Orlando Congressman Office Evacuated
Authorities are investigating a third suspicious package sent to U.S. Rep. Tom Feeney's offices.
The Florida congressman's Orlando office was evacuated Tuesday morning after a letter with a suspicious powder was found. On Monday afternoon, Feeney's Port Orange office at city hall was cleared out for the same reason.
Lab tests found the powder in both cases to be flour. Later Tuesday, postal officials said there was a suspicious package in Feeney's Titusville office. Authorities were still investigating what it contained.
- Congressman Stearn's Tour on Healthcare and Education
- Newly-Elected Congressman Ted Yoho 'Meets the Press'
- Congressman Meets Constituents of New Marion County District
- Local Immigration Group Talks Immigration Reform With Congressman Ted Yoho
- Immigration Summit With Congressman Ted Yoho (Long Version)
- Santa Fe Community College Evacuated
- Alachua County Wildfire Evacuations Update
- Dangerous Fires Cause Evacuations
- Gas Leak Prompts UF Housing Complex Evacuation
- Animal Services Facilitiy Temporarily Evacuated